Adamson - Y10 Loudspeaker System
- Adamson Co-Linear Drive Module
- Two Adamson ND10-L 10” Kevlar Neodymium LF Drivers
- One Adamson YX9 9” Kevlar MF Driver
- One 1.5” exit HF Compression Driver
- Aluminum Dolly Board
- Proprietary Stainless/Aluminum Slide Hinge Rigging
- The Y10 is the highest fidelity, mid-size 3-way line array in it’s class, and fulfils a need for a more versatile and scalable HIGH power line array.
Employing a single Adamson mid/high Co-Linear drive module.
The Adamson drive module has a co-axial entrance and a co-linear exit comprised of a high frequency sound chamber mounted within a mid frequency sound chamber. The drive module is powered by a proprietary 9” Kevlar mid and a single 1.5” 4” diaphragm HF compression driver.
Together, the drive module and trapezoidal cabinet design create a smooth, slightly curved, seamless wave front with no gaps between cabinets. The Y-Axis series are the only line arrays that can create slightly curved iso-phase sound sources in the high and mid frequency sections - delivering a single uniform wavefront of mid and high frequency sound. Mid lobing, comb filtering and time-smear are virtually eliminated, giving the Adamson Y-Axis line array unrivaled sonic accuracy.
The Y10 - features Adamson’s light weight ND10-L 10” Kevlar, neodymium drivers. The Y10 has a defined coverage pattern of 100°-6dB / 90 °-3dB by 5 degrees. The vertical coverage is determined by the number of cabinets added to the array.