- 24-track, 24-bit digital audio recording, 12 tracks at 96kHz
- 24-channel ADAT Optical I/O
- Dual recording bays utilize standard, low-cost, removable IDE computer drives
- Instant random access to audio using ADAT/FST™ (File Streaming Technology).
- Internal editing capabilities include cut, copy, paste, and track-move with undo.
- Multiple units can be synchronized to create a larger system
- Easily integrated into an existing ADAT system
- Ethernet port enables computer connection
- MIDI I/O, MTC out
- ADAT Sync in/out
- Word Clock in
HD24XR is the world's first 96kHz, 24-track hard disk recorder designed to fit into any ADAT environment and match ADAT's legendary performance and affordability.
It is built exclusively for the purpose of recording music instead of data, resulting in remarkable stability and performance. HD24XR enables engineers to record up to 24 tracks of high-resolution 24-bit recording at 44.1, 48 kHz, and 12 tracks at 88.2, and 96 kHz sample rates. HD24XR features the same A/D and D/A converters used in the acclaimed MasterLink.
Two hot-swappable media bays provide convenient access to recording drives and allow data backup in minutes. You can edit tracks internally or easily transfer to computer via an Ethernet connection.
HD24XR features ADAT Optical and ADAT Sync, enabling it to work efficiently with existing systems. It offers the same exceptional user-friendly interface ADAT users have come to expect.
HR24XR packs 24 channels of digital audio I/O into a single-unit recorder that easily fits into any environment.