ALP-Lift LMC / LM/LH / LMX are the multi-purpose, high performance and reliability assembly lifts for various use.
ALP-Lift LMC / LM/LH / LMX
Main features and specification for ALP-Lift LMC / LM/LH / LMX:
- galvanized steel base
- patented aluminum mast profile
- favorable transport dimensions, also through standard door openings
- large braked castors
- side supports and side support holders supplied as standard with LM750 / LH750 and LMX500
- side supports for all other models available as an option
- type LH available in 220V and 380V
- choice of different winches
- fork extension option possible with LM (H) (C)
- supplied with a CE declaration and a Dutch user's manual
A concept in several sectors for years. The assembly lifts are through their small dimensions ideal for use in confined spaces. You can manually raise a lift to the desired height with ease. Air ducts, machine parts, steel beams etc. become safe and accurate brought into position.
When the front legs are mounted away, these machines appear to have little transport surface. With intensive use there is also the possibility for an electro / hydraulic performance.
- during assembly, repair and maintenance
- during installation work
- with renovation and steel structures
- in theater, at events and stand construction
Winches with a handle, standard on LM or LMC, or with two handles (optional). Both winches offer user comfort and certainty.
The LMX 500 is provided with a winch with two handles. Despite the big one lifting capacity anyway a good lifting speed, at minor effort
Closer to the work with fork extension or larger surfaces lifting without turning point. The fork extenders be with one simple act to assemble.
Many lifting operations? The assembly lift is also available in an electro / hydraulic version. Both in 220 V as in 380 V carrying an outcome for several tasks.
Tiltable on any trailer and in almost all delivery vans. This action is easily through One person out feed.
The LMC models are small in it transport size. Some can upright in your delivery truck to be transported. Lots of space left for material and tool.
Side supports for the LMX are supplied as standard. Easy to assemble and adjust. The side supports can be transported on the machine during transport through the side support holders, so no loose parts that can be lost.
Did not find what you need? Send us an enquiry
Glossary: ALP LMC Lift, ALP-Lift LM/LH, ALP Lift LMX