Avid ANO and AT16 A-Net Card
Main features and specification for Avid ANO and AT16 A-Net Card:
- Compatible with Aviom Pro16 Series devices, including personal mixers
- Full A-Net integration simplifies set-up and routing
- Unique Auto Link feature automatically links channel pairs across all personal mixers when a stereo source is patched within the VENUE software Patchbay
- Delivers a 16-channel stream to an unlimited number of Aviom Pro16 Series devices over a single CAT-5e Ethernet cable
- LED status indicators provide invaluable feedback for signal presence and routing verification
- Channel Link settings are stored within VENUE software show files for easy recall
- Speed up sound checks by using VENUE Standalone software to pre-configure systems
- Install up to three ANO A-Net Output Cards per Stage Rack, up to two AT16 A-Net Output Cards in Mix Rack or Stage 48, or one AT16 Card in an SC48, to create multiple, 16-channel networks
Aviom Pro16 Series personal mixers are currently the most widely used personal monitoring systems, and Avid offers an easy way to integrate these A-Net devices into your live sound workflow.
The ANO A-Net Output Card is designed for Stage Rack-based D-Show and Profile Systems. The AT16 A-Net Output Card is designed for Mix Rack Systems, the SC48 console, and Stage 48 remote I/O box. An A-Net Output Card is an especially appealing choice for houses of worship and theaters, as it’s the perfect price-conscious counterpart to the Avid Personal Q monitoring system for artist-driven personal monitoring.
Unprecedented A-Net Integration
A-Net Output Cards offer an unprecedented level of integration with Aviom Pro16 Series products, including personal mixers, making set-up and routing easy. Each card delivers up to 16 discrete channels of high-quality, 24-bit/48 kHz audio from nearly any signal point on your Avid live sound system to any Aviom Pro16 Series receiving device, including A-16II and A-16R personal mixers, with no external interface or format conversion required. Artists simply plug headphones into their local Aviom personal mixer to hear the source channels and create their own mix, with levels stored locally on the Aviom mixer.
VENUE software makes it easy to set up, change, and control all of the signal sources going to the Aviom network. Just use the Patchbay in your VENUE software to select sources for monitoring, such as sub groups, auxiliary sends, channel pre-or post-fader direct outputs, effects returns, even Pro Tools playback tracks. The card sends all 16 channels over a single, inexpensive CAT-5e Ethernet cable to all Aviom Pro16 Series mixer or network products, which can be daisy-chained together to support even the largest ensembles. Or install additional cards to create multiple, discrete, 16-channel networks.
A-Net Output Cards work in conjunction with VENUE software to offer a unique Auto Link feature that automatically sets an associated stereo link for a channel pair across all personal mixers whenever you patch (or change) any stereo source to that output channel pair. This completely eliminates the need to fuss with hardware DIP switches to set stereo links for channels. The software-controlled link switch settings are stored within each VENUE show file, ensuring the highest degree of repeatability and reconfigurability.
Avid A-Net Output Cards are also the only digital console interface cards to feature signal presence LEDs for each output channel. These LEDs provide instant visual feedback, and greatly simplify troubleshooting signal routing issues. Engineers can easily see if there’s signal present.
Did not find what you need? Send us an enquiry