is a series of effects projectors.
Rollapix allow for the creation of amazing sweeping effects on the stage, always with excellent colours.
Rollapix is a good-looking piece of equipment with soft curves, made primarily out of black extruded aluminium that fits easily into different sets, both live on stage, or at corporate events. It can be very discreet when off but is very imposing with the intensity of its beams when it is on.
Ayrton ROLLAPIX series
Ayrton ROLLAPIX 100 LED LINEAR LUMINAIRE
- ROLLAPIX 100 is the first motorised linear LED luminaire fitted with a 4:1 double zoom system (patent pending).
- The motorisation of the Tilt axis allows the addition of numerous options to this luminaire, such as the creation of partitions, barriers or mobile virtual doors.
- ROLLAPIX-100 is the ideal tool for the creation of virtual lighting decors.
Ayrton ROLLAPIX 402
- 5 time more powerfull but still slim.
- The big brother of Rollapix 100.
- 5 amazing XXL 90 mm optics.
- Equipped with 400 W of REBW LED in order to generate 5 powerful 8° hard-edged beams that look like light sticks.
- Thanks to it’s motorised tilt and it’s individually controlled LEDs, the RollaPix-402 leaves a strong visual impression.
- Compact size, thin, even ultra slim, with the usual elegant design.