The BSS FDS-360 Electronic Crossover with Limiters
is an industry standard electronic crossover unit. It can be configured as either 2 way stereo or 3 way or 4 way mono.
With the BSS FDS-360 Electronic Crossover with Limiters you have a choice of popular frequencies that are available, selected by plug-in frequency cards.
The front panel adjustment of output, phase, mute for each band. Separate indicator LED displays show output level, compression, system configuration, mutes & mono summing of low frequency.
There are variable limiters on each output band, set by switches on rear panel.
BSS FDS-360 Specifications-
- PUT IMPEDANCE - 10KOhm, electronically balanced
- THROUGH GAIN - 0dB standard. Optional +10dB to order
- INPUT FILTERS - 24dB/oct 30Hz subsonic filter
- INPUT CONNECTOR - XLR3. Wired as pin 1 o/c, pin 2 cold, pin 3 hot
- OUTPUT - 50 milliohm current limited source to drive 600 ohm load.
- MAX OUTPUT LEVEL - +20dBm
- OUTPUT CONNECTOR - XLR3. Wired as pin1 earth, pin 2 earth, pin 3 hot.
- FILTERS - 24dB/octave Linkwitz-Riley as standard.
- PHASE - Continuously adjustable 0-180 deg. at corner frequency.
- Additional - 180 degree using the polarity switch.
- LIMITER RANGE - 0.5db steps -10dBv to -5dBv to -11dBv moveable jumper link.
- NOISE - 85dBm 20Hz -20kHz unweighted.
- DISTORTION - less than 0.05%THD up to +20dBm limiter cancelled - Typically 0.005% THD +6dB output.
- INSERTION POINTS - Channel sends. Output impedance 100 Ohm. Max load 10K. Ohm at +20dBv. Band returns. Input impedance 10KOhm. Max level +20dBv unbalanced.
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY - Switched 110-220V +10%-20% at 50/60Hz. Power supply is designed with extended low-voltage. Tolerance to meet road show requirements.
- SIZE - 482 x 44 x 228mm (19in x 1¾in x 9ins) overall.
- WEIGHT - 4.5kg packed.