The BSS MSR602/604II Active Signal Distribution System
is a 4-channel one by four, active microphone/line level distribution system, capable of supplying 4, 8, 12, or 16 outputs from a single input.
The system requires an MSR-602 II power supply, and is compatible with existing MSR-604 units (adapter cables required).
- Electronically balanced input with transformer option.
- MIC/LINE switching, GAIN switching.
- LISTEN facility for monitoring via the MSR-602 II PSU.
- Phantom power.
- Active outputs for main FOH and monitor consoles.
- Two transformer-coupled feeds giving 2500V isolation for any application requiring isolation from the main PA system.
- MSR-TIXII Input balancing kit.
- MSR-TOXII Output balancing for FOH and monitor outputs.
- 604-II-ADK PSU adapter cable for use with MSR-604 type 1 units.
The MSR-602 II is the power supply for the MSR-604 II and will run 5 MSR-604 II units. The unit also provides the headphone monitor output and signal metering. Two MSR-602 II units may be linked for fail-safe operation.