Christie Boxer 2K20 is an HD and 2K resolution, 20,000 lumens, 60Hz, 3DLP projector for undisputed performance and convenience.
Christie Boxer 2K20
Main features and specification for Christie Boxer 2K20:
- Christie TruLife Lite processing ensures stunning color reproduction and image quality
- Mercury lamps for more than double the life of Xenon illumination
- Omnidirectional deployment capabilities
- Built-in warp and blend functionality
- Preview screen for at-a-glance status updates
- Integrated near field communication (NFC) for lamp information tracking
- Weighs only 72.6kg (160lbs)
- Terra SDVoE input board for direct interfacing of up to 4K AV content and control over 10G Ethernet for highly flexible, scalable and efficient AV system integration.
The Christie Boxer 2K20 provides a powerful combination of profit-focused features. Built rugged, compact and light with a host of smart-monitoring features, this 20,000 lumen, 60Hz, 3DLP projector is designed for high-impact rental staging and large venue events.
Featuring Mercury illumination, the projector provides 1,500 hours of lamp-life to 70% brightness. With the added benefits of single-phase power, built-in warping and blending, omnidirectional installation options, a full-range of connectivity and Christie TruLife™
Lite electronics, the Boxer 2K20 packs a punch in creating powerful and inspiring visual experiences.
Did not find what you need? Send us an enquiry
Glossary: Christie Boxer 2K 20, Christie Boxer 2 K 20, Christie Boxer 2K-20