Christie Digital Christie LW720 Projector
Offering a clear advancement in lens shift technology the Christie LW720 allows for placement in spaces previously unable to fit certain projectors and the image can be placed on screen without any digital corrections. The extreme lens shift capability is able to shift the image vertically by 85% of the screen’s height, and horizontally by 60% of the screen’s width – covering a total range of 3.3 screen areas vertically and 2.2 screen areas horizontally.
Features for Christie Digital Christie LW720:
- Up to 7200 ANSI lumens provides high brightness
- 2500:1 contrast ratio for exceptional image clarity
- Latest in inorganic 3LCD light engine design offering enhanced performance and durability
- 10-bit video processing for natural and smooth color tone and video playback
- Extreme lens shift capability
- Hassle free filter for up to 10,000 hours of maintenance-free operation
- Suite of 6 optional lenses and a variety of input modules for complete application flexibility
With up to 6 optional lenses, including an ultra short throw, the Christie LW720 gives you choice in where you can fit your images. The Lens Memory* feature allows you to lock in up to three lens positions, including lens shift, focus, and zoom settings for quick recall.
The split screen mode allows you to divide your presentation utilising the wide aspect display format. Further exciting features of the Christie LW720 include a complete connectivity package from computer video and digital connections via HDMI. Advanced security features, including a security bar, Kensington™ style lock option, and additional menu security options, along with the Network Bridge function (to connect and control a network of projectors) adds to an already full list of outstanding product features.
This quiet, single lamp system, offers up to 2000 hours of lamp life in standard mode and up to 3000 in eco mode. Our hassle-free filter design delivers up to 10,000 hours of performance before requiring replacement. The Christie LW720 offers years of reliable, maintenance-free, low cost operation.