Christie HD14K-M is a flexible, efficient, 1080 HD 3DLP digital projector in a compact chassis for a full set of options and a higher lumen choice.
Main features and specification for Christie HD14K-M:
- Native HD resolution (1920 x 1080)
- 13,500 centre lumens lumens
- Variable contrast ratio of 2500:1 (full on/ off) / 650:1 ANSI for crisp, detailed images
- At maximum brightness the projector draws a maximum power of 1500W at 110V
- Smallest chassis in its class
- Dual mercury lamps (450W)
- Comprehensive Colour Adjustment (CCA™)
- Embedded Christie Twist™ image warping and edge-blending
- Although the unit can be run without filters, Christie recommends using filters for assured performance
- Intelligent Lens System (ILS™) for zoom, focus, horizontal and vertical offset
- Multiwindowing and screen processing (up to a 3x3 array)
- 3D capable model available in the Mirage Series
- 3D upgradable
- AutoDesk® Revit® model
- 24/7 operation
- Technology 3DLP®
- Resolution 1920 x 1080 HD
- Brightness 13,500 centre lumens
- 12,000 ANSI lumens
- 13,500 ISO lumens
- Contrast Up to 2,500:1
- Illumination Dual 450W NSH
- Lamp life 1,250 hours, up to 1,500 in eco mode
- Height 10.2" (259mm)
- Width 19.7" (500mm)
- Length 22.1" (561mm)
- Weight 55lbs (25kg)
The Christie M Series projector platform provides the high-performance and feature-rich standards expected in all Christie products. The most compact in its class, this projector platform has embedded warping, blending and colour matching capabilities that give you even more installation flexibility.
The Christie HD14K-M, offers high efficiency and low cost of ownership. It draws a maximum power of 1500W (at 110V) giving you full brightness with two lamps instead of four.
Christie's 3DLP projectors are 2D and 3D capable. The Christie HD14K-M is available as a 3D display solution or it can be upgraded from its existing 2D display technology to include 3D capabilities. Christie is the first to offer an upgrade path for its 3DLP projectors with the Mirage advanced 3D functionality.
All this, combined with a three year warranty and our industry-leading service and support, means the M Series gives you high performance and peace of mind.
Did not find what you need? Send us an enquiry
Glossary: Christie HD14KM, Christie HD 14K-M, Christie HD 14K M, Christie HD14K M