Representing a timeless merger between retro and new technology is the Chromlech Jarag PAR30
. It provides a complete range of originally shaped projectors and accessories specially conceived to give a broad spectrum of visual effects with unlimited scope for setting up designs.
The Chromlech Jarag PAR30
, extendible system is made of units with individually controlled lamps. This fully integrated, programmable multiple light source system is a simple means of producing lighting eects. The controller is built into the unit for immediate use. The Chromlech Jarag PAR30 uses standard halogen lamps with digital control to give a range of ne, precise shades, from amber to white, with eects ranging from ash transitions to soft, slow variations. It has never been so easy to set up lamp arrays. Combining several JARAG arrays will create walls of light displaying videos, patterns or animated text. No additional dimmers are required, just a DC supply and a DMX cable. Patterns and animations can be programmed into the system.
- Power supply - Integrated dimmers, 200-230V / 50-60Hz / 8A / 1875 W
- Lamps - 25 lamps 230V, 75W, Hi-spot 95 type, 10°, 2900K, 3000h, E27, alu reector
- Frame - Aluminium frame, Black epoxy nish
- Dimensions - 576 x 576 x 270 mm (HxWxD)
- Weight - 8,6 Kg (without lamps) - 13,1 Kg (with lamps) - Yoke : 4,3 Kg
- Rigging - With adjustable yoke and/or frame’s rigging point.
- Assembly - JARAGs can be juxtaposed and assembled together while preserving a constant lamp’s grid spacing
- Connectors - Powercon 20A, DMX in (XLR5), DMX out (XLR5), liaison RS232-C (SUBD9)
- Control - DMX : 6, 25, or 6+25 channels The integrated sequencer is controlled through 6 DMX channels (intensity, speed, eects/fade, rotation/symmetry, sequence selection), and manages up to 256 sequences of 32 steps. 128 sequences are factory programmed, 128 others sequences are available for user.