Clay Paky Alpha Beam 300
Clay Paky Alpha Beam 300 moving light beam
- The first and original “beam moving light” on the market
- Optical unit with extremely high luminous efficiency (33,000 lux at 10 m)
- 300W Mini-FastFit discharge lamp
- Natural 8° beam angle
- CMY colour system + colour wheel, including CTO and CTB filters
- 8 fixed gobos supplied as standard (4 image gobos + 4 beam angle reduction gobos)
- Innovative patented linear frost effect
- 0-100% mechanical dimmer
- Wide and quick pan and tilt movements
- Silent operation
- Extremely new design high-performance electronics
- Eco-friendly: may be used instead of very much larger and more expensive spotlights
- Electronic ballast fitted as standard
- Modular construction for easy maintenance
Like an ACL Par64, Clay Paky Alpha Beam 300 can be used in “live” environments, especially for “long throw” use, and in addition to the former offering a series of graphic and movement capacities impossible to imagine so far.
Clay Paky Alpha Beam 300 produces a superconcentrated parallel light beam, for a very similar use to that of an ACL Par64, always used in big Rock’n’Roll shows, but with decidedly superior features.
Innovative and complete, compact, service friendly, easy to install and to use, Clay Paky Alpha Beam 300 is the ideal Moving Light Beam for “live” professional use, especially “long throw” to penetrate the background brightness of stage washes or LED systems with Aircraft Landing light effects that have never been seen as yet.
Did not find what you need? Send us an enquiry