Clay Paky Alpha Beam 700 is a special and unique ACL luminaire.
Clay Paky Alpha Beam 700
- 700W discharge lamp
- The first and original 700 W "beam moving light" on the market
- Optical unit with extremely high luminous efficiency (90,000 lux at 10 m)
- Incredibly compact (head length = 435 mm) + lightweight (20 kg)
- Large savings in handling, installation, storage and consumption costs
- Extraordinarily wide, fast and linear pan and tilt movements
- Narrow and parallel 7° aperture beam
- CMY colour system + colour wheel, including CTO and CTB filters
- 15 gobos + 1 prism, to change the graphic effects and beam angle
- Hybrid dimmer (100-50% electronic; 50% to zero mechanical)
- Electronic focusing, for projecting images even at great distances
- Linear frost effect and iris on a dedicated channel
- Silent operation
- New generation high performance electronics
- Art-Net / RDM
- Eco-friendly: may be used instead of higher wattage and more expensive searchlights and spotlights
- Modular construction for easy maintenance
Clay Paky Alpha Beam 700 is conceived as an automated ACL to create parallel light beams, visible even in the brightest scenes.
Its small, lightweight, quick-moving body contains the most advanced technology for generating a bright beam that can be coloured and shaped at pleasure, for amazing dynamic mid-air effects. This beam may be pointed at the audience or used as a dynamic colour changing “sky-tracker”, thus providing lighting designers with totally innovative options.
Did not find what you need? Send us an enquiry