Clay Paky Alpha Profile 1500 is a cutting-edge professional beam shaper. It is extremely bright, very silent and has advanced electronics and software.
Clay Paky Alpha Profile 1500 Lighting Fixture.
Clay Paky ALPHA PROFILE 1500 ST Version:
- Optical unit with extremely high luminous efficiency
- 1500 W Lok-it discharge lamp
- Power may be set to 1500 or 1200 W
- 7°-60° electronic zoom
- Stay-Sharp-Zoom function for automatic focusing
- CMY colour system + colour wheel + linear CTO
- Patented framing system, adjustable over 90°
- Geometric beam shaping of various proportions and sizes
- “Total curtain effect” with single blade
- Graphic system: 14 gobos (6 rotating + 8 fixed) + rotating prism
- Zoom-Tracking-Diffuser (frost filter synchronized with zoom plus flood filter)
- Special 16-blade mechanical iris
- 0-100% hybrid dimmer (electronic + mechanical)
- Three-phase pan/tilt motor for perfectly silent operation
- High performance electronics and firmware
- Art-Net / RDM
- Modular construction for easy maintenance
Combines the high output power of a 1500 W lamp with an exclusive framing system (patented by Clay Paky) capable of any shape. It features an astonishing 1:9 ratio zoom, with a breathtaking speed, that makes it suitable to both short and long distance applications.
It comes with a comprehensive range of graphic effects, the innovative Stay-Sharp-Zoom function allowing automatic focusing and the smart Zoom-Tracking-Diffuser for a linear beam softening.
Is a valuable resource for designers working in demanding lighting environments.
The ST Version is available and ideal for Theatre, including a new elliptical reflector and a new special lens coating, resulting in a 6,000K Color Temperature, very close to the black body curve.
Did not find what you need? Send us an enquiry
Glossary: Clay Paky Alpha Profile 1500, CP Alpha Profile 1500, Clay Paky Alpha 1500, Clay Paky Alpha Profile1500