Clay Paky Alpha Spot HPE 1200
- Metal iodide 1200 W lamp.
- Optical unit with optimal luminous efficiency.
- 10°- 40° Electronic Linear Zoom (10.4°- 38.2°).
- Electronic focusing.
- CMY Color Mixing.
- Linear CTO.
- 7 -Color wheel with pure and selected colors.
- Graphic system (20 gobos + 1 Animation disc)
- 2 bi-directional rotating prisms (2-facet and 9-facet prism).
- 3 frost filters.
- Stop /strobe effect.
- High speed mechanical Iris.
- A state-of-the-art 0 -100 % dimmer on a dedicated channel.
- Long life self – charging buffer battery.
- Pre – set macros.
- “ENERGY SAVING” function: with the stop or total dimmer effect on, consumption cut by 50 %.
- 115 / 230V switchable power supply.
- ON/OFF lamp control from the lighting desk.
- Function reset from the lighting desk.
- “HELP” function in the menu.
- “MEMO” function.
- “AUTOTEST” function.
- Possibility to upgrade the software through the DMX 512 input.
- Ethernet connection.
- Electronic control on each parameter.
- DMX level monitoring on each channel.
- Feedback information for each sensor and encoder.
- Electronic repositioning of the effects.
Clay Paky Alpha Spot HPE 1200 is the highlight of the Alpha range. Its extraordinary luminosity is guaranteed by the combination of a top performance optical unit and a 1200 W discharge lamp.
Clay Paky Alpha Spot HPE 1200 features a large, newly designed Effects Section, Color Mixing CMY and Linear Zoom 10°- 40°. Alpha Spot HPE 1200 is the most silent of the range and a great choice for all Lighting Designers who want maximum results in professional lighting.
Did not find what you need? Send us an enquiry