Clay Paky Alpha Spot HPE 1500 is a 1500 W moving head spotlight with impressive graphic effects.
Clay Paky Alpha Spot HPE 1500
- 1500 W Lok-it discharge lamp
- Power may be set to 1500 or 1200 W
- 7°- 57° electronic zoom
- Stay-Sharp-Zoom function for automatic focusing
- Dyna-Cue-Creator on a special channel for fast artistic programming
- CMY colour system + colour wheel + linear CTO
- A rich range of effects designed for professional use
- Dichroic glass patterns: 20 gobos (12 rotating on 2 gobo wheels + 8 fixed)
- Exclusive adjustable animated star gobo on a dedicated channel (patented)
- Animation disc + rotating prism
- Zoom-Tracking-Diffuser (frost filter synchronized with zoom plus flood filter)
- Special 16-blade mechanical iris
- 0-100% hybrid dimmer (electronic + mechanical)
- Three-phase pan/tilt motor for perfectly silent operation
- High performance electronics and firmware
- Art-Net / RDM
- Modular construction for easy maintenance
Clay Paky Alpha Spot HPE 1500 offers an incredible array of colour and imagery devices, including 20 gobos on 3 wheels, animation disc, rotating prism and the exclusive Automated-Star-Gobo (patent pending).
All devices are fully combinable with limitless rotation and morphing possibilities. The zoom has an extreme aperture range from 7° to 57° (1:8 ratio) with an amazing 120 bpm speed. An auto-focusing function combined with the Dyna-Cue-Creator make programming and operation easy and creative. A special high definition iris, the advanced Zoom-Tracking-Diffuser and silent operation position Clay Paky Alpha HPE 1500 at the edge of show-lighting technology.
Clay Paky ALPHA SPOT HPE 1500 ST Version is available and ideal for Theatre, including a new elliptical reflector and a new special lens coating, resulting in a 6,000K Color Temperature, very close to the black body curve.
Did not find what you need? Send us an enquiry