Clay Paky ALPHA WASH HALO 1000 is an incandescent wash light with a 1,000 W (3,200 K) halogen lamp.
Clay Paky ALPHA WASH HALO 1000
- 1,000 W halogen lamp
- New optical unit with optimal luminous efficiency.
- 14°- 64° electronic linear zoom.
- Fresnel Lens: diameter 200 mm, focal length 140 mm.
- Top Hat for a perfect beam control
- Frost with linear variation.
- CMY color mixing.
- Long life self - charging buffer battery.
- Pre - set macros.
- ON /OFF lamp control from the lighting desk.
- Function reset from the lighting desk.
- "HELP" function in the menu.
- "MEMO" function.
- "AUTOTEST" function.
- Possibility to upgrade the software through the DMX 512 input.
- Ethernet connection.
- Electronic control on each parameter.
- DMX level monitoring on each channel.
- Feedback information for each sensor and encoder.
- Electronic repositioning of the effects.
Clay Paky Alpha Wash HALO 1000 is ultra-bright, with extremely silent operation, specifically intended for use in Television and the Theatre. It is also suitable for any other type of Commercial and Architectural application.
Clay Paky Alpha Wash HALO 1000 is ideal for all Lighting Designers who are looking for the typical properties of the halogen lamp: smooth, uniform field, warm color tones and gradual dimming.
Did not find what you need? Send us an enquiry