Clay Paky Alpha Wash 1200 is the most powerful washlight in the Alpha family, with all the technological, structural and reliability advantages of this line.
Clay Paky Alpha Wash 1200
- Metal iodide 1200 W lamp.
- Type: HTI 1200W/ D7/ ... (2 options, see below).
- Cap: SFc 10 - 4.
- Luminous flux: 110,000 lm.
- Average Life: 750 h.
- Hot Restrike.
- Optical unit with optimal luminous efficiency.
- 11° - 55° Electronic Linear Zoom.
- Possibility of obtaining 3 angular apertures (11°; 19°; 25°) without cutting in the Zoom.
- Fresnel Lens: diameter 200 mm, focal length 140 mm.
- CMY Color Mixing.
- Color wheel with 4 interchangeables filters (Saturated Red, Congo Blue, CTB at 7500 K, UV filter) plus white.
- Linear CTO.
- 2 frost filters (light and heavy frost).
- Indexable ovalizer with 70° max aperture.
- A state - of - the - art 0 -100% dimmer on a dedicated channel.
- Stop / strobe effect
Clay Paky Alpha Wash 1200 optical system uses uniform CMY color mixing. Together with a color wheel, with linear CTO and with a CTB filter, it allows every chromatic combination to be obtained. A further chromatic refinement can be obtained by choosing between two lamps on the pricelist, with different colour temperatures.
Its wide linear zoom and the surprising brightness, even at maximum aperture, allows its short, medium and long range use, in professional and architectural lighting.
Did not find what you need? Send us an enquiry