Clay Paky Alpha Beam 1500 is the most powerful luminaire belonging to the special category of fully automated ACL fixtures.
Clay Paky Alpha Beam 1500
- Optical unit with extremely high luminous efficiency (185,000 lux at 10 m)
- 1500W Lok-it discharge lamp
- Extraordinarily wide, fast and linear pan and tilt movements
- Narrow and parallel 4° beam
- CMY colour system + colour wheel (including CTO)
- 14 gobos + 1 rotating prism, to change the graphic effects and beam angle
- Electronic focusing, for projecting sharp images at any distance
- Linear frost effect (light/medium/heavy) on a dedicated channel
- High speed mechanical iris
- 0-100% hybrid dimmer: electronic (50-100%) and mechanical (50%-0)
- Eco-friendly: may be used instead of very much larger and more expensive searchlights
- Large savings in handling, installation, storage and consumption costs
- New generation, high performance electronics
- Art-Net / RDM
- Modular construction for easy maintenance
Clay Paky Alpha Beam 1500 generates a solid, super-concentrated parallel beam for very long-throw projections.
Its innumerable built-in devices shape in size and animate with colours and movement for fantastic mid-air effects. Featuring the new Fast-Fit 1500 W lamp, Clay Paky Alpha Beam 1500 can also become as a spotlight for long distance focused projections and perform as a good narrow-angle washlight.
Did not find what you need? Send us an enquiry