Clay Paky SHADOW BASIC Follow Spot
Clay Paky Shadow Basic
is a powerful, essential, 1200 W followspot with built-in analogue control panel. It is ideal for low-budget entertainment needs without forgoing the benefits of a professional light.
Clay Paky SHADOW BASIC
Follow Spot features:
- Analogue followspot ideal for low-budget needs
- 1200 W discharge lamp
- Adjustable panel (90°) with practical push buttons and sliders
- Standard 11.4° lens (optimal range of between 10 and 25 m)
- Optional 24.7° wide-angle lens (optimal range of between 5 and 10 m)
- Colour wheel with 7 colours
- Fixed gobo holder
- 0-100% iris with adjustable gradual opening speed
- 0-100% mechanical linear dimmer + stop/strobe
- 1200W discharge lamp
- Type: Osram HMI 1200W/GS
- Cap: SFc 15,5-6
- Color temperature: 6,000 K
- Luminous flux: 110,000 lm
- Average life: 750 h
- Twin lens condenser
- High luminous efficiency spherical reflector
- Standard lens: 1:2.5/250mm (11,4°)
- Optional wide angle for insertion inside the projector: (24,7°)
- External focusing control on front lens
- Wheel with 7 interchangeable color filters + open
- 0-100% Dimmer
- Stop/strobe (1-7 flash / sec).
CONTROL AND PROGRAMMING
- 3 control channels
- Built-in control panel with the following controls: slider for colour selection and colour wheel rotation; slider for iris diameter; slider for dimmer and strobe effect; switch for rainbow effect cut-out from colour slider; switch for strobe effect cut-out from relevant slider; three symmetrical pairs of push-buttons to enable preset colour-iris dimmer values.
- In die-cast and extruded aluminium.
- Epoxy powder painting