Clay Paky Sharpy is a 189W moving beam light with an unprecedented brightness.
Clay Paky Sharpy
- 189W discharge lamp (Platinum 5R o Osram Sirius 190 Plus)
- Perfectly parallel, laser-like beam, sharply defined and free of any halo
- Unprecedented brightness – comparable to wattages many times higher (59,760 lx at 20m)
- Adjustable beam angle from 0 to 3.8°
- Interchangeable color wheel with 14 fixed colors
- Interchangeable gobo wheel with 17 fixed gobos
- 8-facet rotating prism
- Mechanical dimmer
- Frost Filter
- Rapid and extensive pan and tilt movements
- New, high-performance electronics
- Patented Italian design
- Small, lightweight and easily transported (only 48 cm x 19 Kg)
- Eco-friendly: replaces far larger and more expensive spotlights
- Art-Net / RDM
- Electronic ballast fitted as standard
- Available in “mirror-finish” chrome version
Clay Paky Sharpy offers the brightness usually achievable only with far greater wattages. Weighing just 16 kg, Sharpy produces a perfectly parallel, laser-like beam with an incredible output of 59,760 lx at 20m (5,100 footcandles at 65 ft).
Clay Paky Sharpy is also groundbreaking for the purity of its beam, which is sharply defined and free of any halo or discoloration around the edges. It offers 14 different colors and 17 gobos, allowing you to change the shape of the beam and create an array of spectacular mid-air effects.
With its light weight and modest footprint, Clay Paky Sharpy is small enough to be fitted anywhere – on trusses at live and TV events, on stage, in showrooms or conference rooms.
Sharpy is also available in a shiny mirror-finish chrome version, adding glamour to sets while making lights a less invasive presence.
Did not find what you need? Send us an enquiry