Clay Paky Sharpy Wash 330 is an extraordinarily compact, lightweight 330 W wash moving head lighting fixture.
Clay Paky Sharpy Wash 330
Main features and specification for Clay Paky Sharpy Wash 330:
- New 330W Lamp (8,000 K 1,500 h)
- Equalling the light output of a 1,000 Watt luminaire
- Small, lightweight and easily transported: only 18.5 Kg (40.8 lbs)
- Adjustable beam angle from 6.5° to 48°
- Motorised Top Hat (Clay Paky patented)
- CMY Color System + 11-color wheel + open
- Rotating beam shaper
- High speed movements and effects
- Frosted, smooth mechanical dimmer
- High speed Stop/Strobo effect
- Soft-edge Filter + heavy frost filter
- New, high-performance electronics
- Art-Net / RDM
- Patented Italian design Eco-friendly: replaces far larger and more expensive washlights
- Electronic ballast fitted as standard
- Available in black, white, gold-plated and “mirror-finish” chrome plated versions
Clay Paky Sharpy Wash 330 offers the luminous efficiency, graphic and optical performance of a 1000W fixture.
Sharpy Wash 330 is extremely silent and quick, and fitted with a complete CMY color system, special colors, 6.5°-48° zoom, mechanical dimmer, beam shaping filter and motorized top-hat. At minimum beam angle, the Sharpy Wash 330 produces a beam like its brother Sharpy: the two lights are designed to work perfectly together.
Sharpy Wash 330 is an eco-friendly light, allowing considerable running and consumption cost savings.
Did not find what you need? Send us an enquiry
Glossary: Clay Paky Sharpy Wash, Clay Paky SharpyWash