CM (Columbus McKinnon) PROSTAR is a lightweight, quiet and portable electric chain motor for the unique rigging needs encountered at small venues.
CM (Columbus McKinnon) PROSTAR
Main features and specification for CM (Columbus McKinnon) PROSTAR:
- Capacities: 300 to 1000 lbs.
- Standard Lift: 60 feet
- Speeds: 8 to 40 ft/min.
- Voltages: 1-phase and 3-phase
- DC Electro-Mechanical Double Brakes Non-adjusting for low maintenance and quite operation.
- Precision Machined Gears heat treated for strength and durability.
- One Piece Jam-Free Chain Guide for smooth operation.
- Lightweight Cast Aluminum Housing durable and strong black powder coated finish for low visibility.
- Patented 10 Pocket Oblique Lift Wheel for quiet and smooth operation.
- Low Voltage Control: 110 Volt for long cable runs without voltage drop. 24 and 48 Volt optional.
- Duty Cycle: H-4 duty rated, designed for heavy duty application.
- Overload Protection helps prevent lifting of dangerous overloads.
- Chain Stop mounted on load chain prevents over-travel.
- Metric Rated
- Load Chain designed and manufactured by Columbus McKinnon. Zinc plated to protect against corrosion. Black phosphate finish optional.
- The Industry's Best Lifetime Warranty
- Meets or Exceeds World Standards
- Easy-to-mount Cloth Type Chain Bag
- Double Brake
Lightweight, quiet and portable, the CM Prostar electric chain motor is designed and built for the unique rigging needs encountered at small venues. Featuring an overload device that protects the hoist, operator and structure from damaging overloads.
Did not find what you need? Send us an enquiry
Glossary: CM PROSTAR, CM Prostar Kinesys 136kg