Color Kinetics' ColorBlaze
is a robust, high-performance linear LED luminaire for washing large areas with far-reaching, rich, saturated colors. With a rugged, extruded aluminium housing, ColorBlaze is designed to withstand the rigors of the touring and rental market.
Color Kinetics ColorBlaze
Color Kinetics' ColorBlaze's
Integrated power supplies eliminate the need for additional equipment, push button addressing capabilities simplify configuration and installation, and locking mounting brackets allow for flexible mounting to pipes or surfaces, making it an easy-to-use yet powerful solution for theaters, TV studios, concerts, events, casinos, and exhibits. To support dynamic, color-changing effects, each luminaire is controllable in 152 mm (6 in) segments.
- ColorBlaze 72 (6 ft, 1.8 m) and ColorBlaze 48 (4 ft, 1.2 m) are each controllable in 6 in (152 mm) segments to support intricate, color-changing effects. Each segment outputs over 300 lumens
- Auto-switching power supply accepts power input of 110 - 240 VAC, eliminating the need for additional equipment and enabling consistent use around the world.
- Onboard push-button addressing offers easy configuration without external addressing tools
- Fixtures can be connected in series of up to 1,000 ft (300 m) using any combination of RJ45, Ethercon, or XLR-5 data cables.
- Mounting brackets and locking knobs enable 180° rotation, adjustment, and locking without special tools. Optional T-handle mounting bracket, accessory holders, spread lenses, and other custom accessories are also available.
- Onboard cooling fan and thermal sensor prevent overheating. A full range of replacement parts is available to keep the fixtures in service for the long haul.