Crown DCi 8|300N is a DCi (DriveCore install) Series, Network Model, Eight-channel, 300W @ 4Ω Power Amplifier w BLU link, 70V/100V.
Crown DCi 8|300N
Main features and specification for Crown DCi 8|300N:
ANALOG & DIGITAL INPUTS
- Priority Input Router
- PFC Power Supply-Universal PFC Power Supply for reduced current draw and provides industry leading efficiency.
- Monitoring and Control over TCP/IP.
- Real time Continuous Loading Monitoring.
- Power Saving Modes – Power consumption in sleep mode is less than 1W.
- Adjustable Auto Standby
- Remote Power Off – Sleep mode activated via AUX port.
- 70Vrms/100Vrms Direct Drive – Each channel individually selectable for low-Z or high-Z operation.
- Advanced Protection Circuits – Amplifier and loads are protected against shorted outputs, DC, mismatched loads, overheating, over- or under-voltage, and high frequency overload.
- Complies with GreenEdge™ by HARMAN – Environmentally friendly practices in design, manufacturing, and packaging complement energy-efficient operation.
– With digital audio transport via HARMAN’s proprietary BLU-Link, plus balanced analog inputs, DCi gives you a tremendous audio advantage – at a much lower cost. The priority input router allows you to specify a primary input, and if audio is lost the amp automatically switches to the other input.
NETWORK MONITORING & CONTROL
– Better monitoring, control and audio manipulation with the HiQnet™ protocol that’s over standard TCP/IP. Remotely see how all networked DCi amplifiers are performing and control them as needed. In addition, this allows Audio Architect software and the Powered by Crown app to work with DCi amplifiers.
PROGRAMMABLE GENERAL PURPOSE INPUT/OUTPUT PORTS
– GPIO ports can be configured in many different ways, such as volume controls, recall presets, or to report errors to a master computer.
DIGITAL SIGNAL PROCESSING
– DSP capabilities include the following:
- LevelMAX Limiters
- Input/Output EQ
- Matrix Mixer
- Speaker Line Monitoring
The new DriveCore install series amplifiers is a complete line of high performance installation amplifiers based on the proprietary DriveCore technology. DCi Series amplifiers are designed, engineered and manufactured to the industry’s highest quality standards, and provide system integrators with the advanced features and flexibility required for challenging 21st century installed sound applications. Versatile, compact and highly energy-efficient, DCi Series amplifiers continue the unbroken Crown tradition of leadership in professional and commercial power amplifier technology.
Did not find what you need? Send us an enquiry
Glossary: Crown DCi 8 300 N, Crown DCi 8/300-N, Crown DCi 8300N, Crown DCi 8-300N