Lake LM 26 is an LM Series Loudspeaker Processor with raised cosine EQ and simultaneous cross-platform parameter adjustments.
Lake LM 26
Main features and specification for Lake LM 26:
- High-performance LAKE digital audio loudspeaker processor for unparalleled loudspeaker management and system control
- Raised Cosine Equalization plus linear phase and classic crossovers for ultimate sound-shaping abilities
- Configurable LAKE groups offers simultaneous non-destructive parameter adjustments across all LAKE platforms
- Redundant audio inputs and on-board system surveillance for full system security
- Full system control via LAKE Controller touch-screen-optimized software application
- LimiterMax Peak and RMS limiters offer seamless power output control
- 4 x LAKE Mesa modules or 2 x LAKE Contour modules for optimized system or loudspeaker control
- 2 x analog inputs and 6 x analog outputs with Iso-Float ground isolation provided through Neutrik XLR* connectors
- 4 x AES3 digital audio inputs and 4 x AES3 digital audio outputs with up to 192 kHz sampling frequency provided through Neutrik XLR connectors
- 2 x Neutrik etherCON* RJ-45 ports provide dual redundant Dante interfaces and remote configuration via LAKE Controller and Dante Controller software
- High quality A/D and D/A 24-bit conversion and 96 kHz internal sampling frequency
- Front panel accessible Dedicated Module Input and Output Mute buttons and LED metering
- Rugged 1U rackmount chassis for space saving durability in touring applications
- 100 user presets for simple and efficient system configuration and set-up
- Backlit, white-on-black front panel daylight readable display
- Dynamic buttons and rotary encoder for front panel parameter adjustment
- Software configurable GPIO for 3rd party system control
- Universal 70 - 265 V power supply served through a locking IEC mains connector
- Designed and engineered in Sweden
The LM 26 provides a two input/six output analog configuration that is ideally suited for multi-way loudspeaker crossover, delay and EQ functions. The LM 26 also provides 4 × 8 AES3 digital I/O and 4 × 8 Dante networked I/O, all with comprehensive signal routing to provide Dante break-in / break-out and failover functionality. Two LM 26 units may be stacked and linked to function as a 4 × 12 processor.
LM 26 provides the ultimate combination of input/output signal flexibility and fail-safe operation. Audio inputs are accepted via the Dante network as well as on connectors for AES3 digital and analog. Simple programming in LAKE Controller allows multiple, user-configured automatic switching scenarios. For example, signals may be distributed over the Dante network, with an AES3 input source failing over to analog – and with the result automatically cascading to all Dante receivers. In addition, the LM Series’ dual-redundant network topology enables seamless switching in case of a problem on one Ethernet link.
In all situations, the LM 26 constantly monitors both the network and all active inputs to detect active audio signals, valid digital clocks, and valid network integrity. If problems are detected, automatic input priority switching ensures that the show will go on.
Did not find what you need? Send us an enquiry
Glossary: Lake LM26, Lake LM-26