The Elektralite - Paintcan Lighting Fixture
is an affordable colour-changing fixture that allows anyone to, literally 'paint with light'. Weighing only 20lb (9kg), the PaintCan is small enough to fit inside a 12" x 12" truss or hang side by side on a six-lamp bar.
Equipped with either the economical GLA or GLC 3200K lamp, the Elektralite - Paintcan Lighting Fixture
is able to output an infinite selection of colours using its full CMY mixing system or super-saturated Red, Green and Blue from its separate bi-directional wheel. PaintCan's electronic zoom is able to project a beam of 20° to 40° - the extra wide angle being especially useful when fixtures are placed "close-up" - with a separate break-up frost filter offering further beam manipulation. Light output is controlled accurately and smoothly using its on-board electronic dimming function and cooling is organised by either of three fan settings for quiet operation.
Features for the Elektralite Paintcan:
- Operation mode is by DMX 512 utilizing (8 channels).
- colors: 1 color wheel with 3 dichrioc filters plus CT to 5600ºK, White and rainbow effect.
- Strobe: via color wheel’s closed and open position being utilized.
- Dimmer : in built electronic fully adjustable from 0% to 100% Advanced Cyan Magenta and Yellow color mixing system .
- Auto-program: 8 preprograms can be selected
- Display: can be inverted (180)° when Paintcan is hung upside down.
- Local or remote resetting of motors
- Auto test for all functions
- Value of each DMX-channel can be displayed