Flying Pig Systems - Wholehog 2 Lighting Console
The Flying Pig Systems Wholehog 2 Lighting Console seamlessly integrates control of all moving and conventional lighting, making any moving light as easy to control as a dimmer.
The Flying Pig Systems Wholehog 2 powerful features and simple operating system easily handle everything from refined theatrical shows to chaotic television or concert events. That's why the WHOLEHOG II has become the world's most popular lighting console. Cutting-edge software is backed up by a robust hardware design to give maximum power and reliability in one compact console. Windows-based touch screens let users configure the console to fit their operating style. So no matter what type of show, the WHOLEHOG II has the flexibility to do it all.
Programming for the Flying Pig Systems Wholehog 2:
- All types of moving lights (including High End, Vari-Lite, Martin, Clay Paky, etc.) are programmed with the same natural programming interface.
- Editable personalities for all major fixture types
- Instant access to fixtures, groups, and palettes via touch-sensitive displays
- Numerous windows give feedback on programming and fixture status
- Familiar command line programming syntax
- Unlimited multi-part cues
- Timing spreadsheet for easy entry of parameter times
- 3D positional programming with XYZ coordinates
- Automated preset focus updating with 3D system
- Effects Engine™ instantly generates complex effects including rainbows and ballyhoos.
- Complete programming manipulation: move, copy, merge, mask, etc.
- Each Master runs its own Cuelist using Go, Pause/Back, Add/Swap/Bump, and Select buttons
- Unlimited simultaneous playback of independent Cue lists, chases, or effects on up to 48 Masters (8 on console, remainder on Wing or Virtual)
- Cuelists are dynamically assigned to Masters and grouped together on a Page. Changing Pages loads a new set of Cuelists to the Masters.
- Advanced Page features: instant changes, crossfading between pages, flexible sizes, automatic holdover, activity recall, etc.
- Custom settings for Go and Flash buttons, Cues, Cuelists, and submasters: activation, precedence (HTP or LTP), resetting, inhibitive, etc.
- Cue timing options: fade, delay, or manual (all with in/out option)
- Chases have fully adjustable direction, crossfading, and rates
- Independent timing and fade path settings for each channel in a Cue
- Times programmable from 0.0 seconds to days
- Learn mode for times
- Loop backs within cue lists
- Go To button
- Macros and MIDI Out commands can be included in cues
- Intensity grand master and blackout button
- Instant timing overrides by Cue, master, or console