Folsom ScreenPRO is designed for live staging events, auditoriums, multimedia presentations, educational and training events.
ScreenPro™ features eight universal inputs that accept composite video (NTSC/PAL), s-video, component, HDTV, and computer video sources (640×480 VGA to 1600×1200 UXGA). Folsom’s Auto Signal Lock (ASL™) technology automatically locks to the selected source and scales it to match the native resolution or “sweet spot” of the projection or display device. The operator can transition seamlessly between different sources.
ScreenPro™ supports two video outputs, Main and Preview. A variety of transition effects including dissolves, wipes, cuts, curtain open/close, grids, and fades with variable transition rates are supported. Picture-in-Picture and Keying are provided to support unique presentation effects. User-defined configuration files can be created, stored, recalled and edited. ScreenPro also has the ability to store a series of up to 64 pre-programmed transition steps. This allows a complete show to be programmed in advance and executed by actuating a single key.
- Eight universal inputs accept composite (NTSC/PAL), s-video, component, and computer video sources with resolutions up to 1600×1200. HDTV 480p, 720p, and 1080i formats are supported in RGB colorspace
- Folsom’s Auto Signal Lock (ASL™) technology automatically locks to the selected source and scales it to match the native resolution or “sweet spot” of the projection or display device
- Professional quality transition effects include cuts, fades, dissolves, curtain open/close, grids, and wipes with programmable transition rates are supported.
- High-performance dual-scaler architecture supports truly seamless switching
- Stores pre-programmed sequences (up to 64 steps) to support scripting of shows
- Picture-in-Picture and Keying are supported
- User programmable output formats (VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA), plasma displays, and HDTV (480p and 720p)
- Dual program output
- Reconfigurable RS-232/485 port for remote control
- Motion adaptive de-interlacing
- Six test patterns for projector set-up
- Optional multi-screen event controller for control of up to 6 screens
- Free 24-hour technical support
- Backed by a full 3-year parts and labor warranty