Cyberlight has followed its own formula as an original since 1994. Cyberlight, Cyberlight CX, Cyberlight SV, and Cyberlight Turbo have steadily grown in stature amid the world hierarchy of great lighting fixtures. With over twenty-one thousand fixtures sold, Cyberlight has proven itself the Ultimate Power Tool.
The Cyberlight 2.0 returns to the scene as the only fixture in its class to offer the flexibility of a moving mirror as well as bold capabilities and stunning effects. With increased output, modern RDM and DMX control and addressing, updated software capabilities, as well as new Lithopatterns and effects, the Cyberlight 2.0 is revised while maintaining the legendary features and amazing reliability that made it a standard..
The Most Powerful Cyberlight Ever
Cyberlight 2.0 is a thoroughly modern piece of engineering that marries pure power with measured control. The 2000w MSR short arc lamp delivers over 30,000 lumens of output via a new electronic ballast tuned to provide electronic strobing and boost functions. Furthermore, the unit automatically reduces the current draw when the dimmer is closed, resulting in increased energy efficiency and reduced heat generation.
The spirit of reinvention continues with an integrated LED menu system, 5-pin XLR connections, RDM capabilities, and an updated DMX protocol. Improved software capabilities means faster mirror movements without sacrificing smoothness and repeatability. The innovative TriColor effect that debuted with SHOWGUN is also now available for the first time ever in a moving mirror fixture. The legendary Cyberlight Lithopatterns and effects have been updated to provide fresh, creative imagery.
Beautifully crafted with an emphasis on quality, precision, and refinement, the Cyberlight 2.0 packs serious muscle by continuing the established feature set that has been used on thousands of productions. Remotely variable focus and zoom, motorized iris, variable frost and smooth dimming provide limitless beam capabilities. The color system consists of CMY color mixing and an eight position fixed color wheel while many images are available via the eight position Litho wheel and four position rotating Litho wheel. In addition, the unique eight position effects wheel provides amazing imagery, prisms, lens options, and more. Combine these features with the technological updates and it is easy to see how the Cyberlight 2.0 continues to provide unlimited possibilities on any stage.
- Proprietary Short Arc Lamp and optics produce 30,000 lumens of light
- Field angle up to 36°
- Variable zoom (selectable: 13°-22° or 16°-26°)
- Optional Narrow angle lens (selectable: 8.5 °-13° or 16°-26°)
- Remote focus
- Variable iris
- Variable frost
- Variable strobe, Electronic strobe
- Light Burst lamp boosting
- Full optical dimming and fade to black
- Smooth CMY color mixing provides and infinite palette of color
- TriColor effect supports independent color flag control
- Eight-position indexed color wheel with a versatile selection of richly saturated dichroic colors, plus white
- Eight-position gobo system has seven replaceable LithoPatterns
- Four bi-directional, variable speed rotating LithoPatterns
- Eight-position effect wheel with several effects, wide angle lens, and diffusion
- 170° pan and 90° tilt movement
- Increased mirror movement speeds
- Auto-switching power supply
- LED display for addressing and configuration
- 28 DMX channels
- DMX/RDM Connector: 5-pin XLR
- Compliances: ETL, CE
- High-resolution microstepping motor control for smooth motion at all speeds
- Computer-designed optical components for maximum light efficiency
- Full cutaway access to optical system for service and cleaning
- Fast service design for Reflector, Condenser and Output lens
- Electronic cooling system control
- Interlocked rear lamp replacement system for easy access
- External lamp position adjustment controls
- Performance oriented exterior design prevents stray light scatter
- Break-resistant mirror