JB Lighting's A12 RGBW LED
- the BeamWash! With the A12, JB-lighting has consistently implemented its own requirements for the perfect LED washlight: a flat design, extreme light output, a clearly defined beam and a previously unrivalled zoom angle in this housing.
A total of 61 RGBW multi-chip LEDs in the 15W class are used in the A12 RGBW LED
in a newly developed optical zoom system. Due to the hexagonal lenses, the light field is absolutely homogeneous, almost like a single light source. The A12 has an enormous brightness and replaces, depending on the colour, a 1200W to 1500W Washlight with discharge lamp. The zoom range covers a remarkable 4 ° - 48 °.
As with previous LED washers from JB-lighting, the A12 is also characterized by sophisticated software. Special attention was paid to the dimming behavior, which enables the A12 to dim in the highest resolution and absolutely true to color. For demanding work different drive curves for RGBW are available, as well as different dimming curves and camera modes that guarantee flicker-free working in TV studios.
Of course, the A12 is equipped with low-noise 3-phase stepper motors and has, like A4, A7 and A8, a pre-installed receiver module for JB-lighting Wireless DMX.
The A12 is designed for large stages and applications where a high-intensity headlamp is needed. It easily replaces a Washlight with 1200W discharge lamp and is the only multi-chip LED Washlight able to achieve extremely narrow beams.
Specifications of the JB Lighting A12 RGBW LED Wash Lighting Fixture:
Optics and Light Source
• Zoom System 4 ° - 48 ° (4 ° -33 ° 1/2 peak, 8 ° -48 ° 1/10 peak)
• Highly efficient lens system
• 61 RGBW Multichip LED in the 15W class
• Hexagonal lens shape for homogeneous Light emission
• 450 ° Pan / 330 ° Tilt
• Separate CTC channel
• Optimized color mixing behavior with multi-chip LEDs, combined with extremely narrow LED distances
• High-resolution, continuous dimmer 0% - 100%
• Color-accurate dimming
• Electronic strobe with pulse and random effects
• LED segment control for ring effects
• High-resolution 3-phase stepper motors
• Precise and fast movements
• Silent, suitable for noise-sensitive applications
• Integrated receiver for JB-lighting Radio-DMX
• Illuminated graphic display, electronically rotatable
• Stand-alone mode
• Max. 830W
• Typical consumption: 490W
• Compact housing
• Powercon In and Out
• 3-pin and 5-pin XLR connectors
• Temperature- controlled fans
• Omega brackets for quick and easy mounting in any position
• Dimensions: W 437 x D 308 x H 536mm
• Weight: 15.7kg
• Wireless TRX
• 2- fold Flightcase