JBL VTX B18 is a Single 18” Subwoofer featuring JBL 2288H 18” woofer, engineered for improved linearity, increased sensitivity and extra-long excursion.
JBL VTX B18
Main features and specification for JBL VTX B18:
- New JBL 2288 transducer offers increased sensitivity, lower distortion and improved linearity
- JBL SlipStream™ double-flared exponential ports for reduced noise and air turbulence
- Built-in, easy to use, spring-loaded rigging system
- Support for omnidirectional and cardioid array configurations
- Front and rear NL4 connectors streamline cable management
- Channel-selection switch minimizes wiring requirements
- Mechanically compatible with the VTX A8 and all A8 suspension accessories
- Full integration with JBL system prediction and control software
- Comprehensive mounting accessories expand configuration options
- Compact design
The VTX B18 is JBL Professional’s next-generation single 18” subwoofer, designed to complement VTX full-range sound reinforcement systems. The VTX B18 features JBL’s new 2288H 18” woofer, engineered for improved linearity, increased sensitivity and extra-long excursion. The 2288H is based on JBL’s Differential Drive, dual voice coil, dual-gap technology, which delivers better heat dissipation, lower power compression and wider dynamic range than conventional single-coil designs. The B18 incorporates JBL’s patented Slip Stream™ double-flared exponential low-frequency port design to improve airflow and reduce audible turbulence, even at maximum excursion. The B18 shares the industrial design of the JBL’s VTX A-Series products and has the same width and suspension hardware as the VTX A8, allowing the two products to be used together in a variety of flown or ground-stacked configurations. The VTX B18 can be deployed in omni-directional or cardioid configurations, in arrays of up to 16 enclosures.
Did not find what you need? Send us an enquiry
Glossary: JBL VTXB18, JBL VTX B 18, JBL VTX B-18