- The head of the adaptor can be changed (similar as brands like blackmagic), this way it can be used in almost every country in the world
- Have the receiving unit PT-120 for sale (displayed on picture)
- Good condition
2 x VGA Extron cables of 15cm in every set!
Kramer - PT-110
The Kramer Electronics PT-110 Computer Graphics Video over Twisted Pair Transmitter
converts a computer graphics signal into a twisted pair signal which is converted back to a computer graphics video signal when used in conjunction with the Kramer TP−120 twisted pair receiver (or other compatible Kramer receiver).
Features for the Kramer Electronics PT-110-
- HDTV Compatible
- Max. Resolution - WUXGA & 1080p.
- Sync Polarity Settings - H & V switches for improved display compatibility with the CAT 5 outputs.
- System Range - Up to 100m (320ft). Greater distances possible depending on resolution and cable.
- Cable - UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5.
- Power Connect™ System - A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units when the devices are within 150ft (50m) of each other.
- Ultra Compact Pico TOOLS™ - 4 units can be rack mounted side−by−side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK−4PT rack adapter.
||1 RJ−45 Line out.
|MAX. OUTPUT LEVEL:
||WUXGA & 1080p.
||12V DC, 60mA.
||6cm x 6.5cm x 2.5cm (2.36 x 2.56 x 1 inch) W, D, H.
||0.14kg (0.31lbs) approx.
||RK−4PT 19 inch rack adapter.