The KV2 Audio ES Series
truly scalable system, it is compact and modular with all the electronics and amplification housed in separate, portable units – the EPAK 2500 and 2500R. Placing the active electronics package outboard results in a lighter, easier to handle system with much more flexibility.
The ES1.0 Mid/High speaker and the EPAK2500/R make up the core of the amazing sounding, incredibly dynamic ES system. Each ES1.0 requires an EPAK2500/R to power it and the three way cabinet includes a 12” horn loaded mid bass driver, 6” horn loaded mid speaker, and 1.75" Titanium compression driver. You can rotate the ES 1.0 horn assembly in order to run the system in a vertical or horizontal configuration, and couple two ES1.0 cabinets together horizontally to create a very powerful, long throw solution.
As well as driving the three way ES1.0 cabinet, a fourth amplifier channel in the EPAK2500/R control unit is dedicated to powering a choice of ES series subwoofers. The ES1.5 is a lightweight single 15” enclosure, the ES1.8 a horn reflex, single 18” subwoofer and the ES2.5 /2.6 a double 15”, twin asymmetrical design, available in either four Ohm (ES2.5) or eight Ohm (ES2.6) versions.
Simple to set up and use The ES System has been designed for plug and play operation. It would take a dozen or more outboard components, sophisticated measuring equipment and a degree in acoustic engineering to achieve the optimization we’ve built into the EPAK 2500/R. A multi position switch allows you to select from various subwoofer combinations, you decide which plug and play bass modules you want to use, select and go.
The meticulously designed control electronics inside the EPAK2500/R constantly monitor and preserve the relationship between each amplifier and component, delivering exactly the right amount and type of power throughout the system. When you’re able to perfectly match an amplifier with a transducer you start to unlock incredible performance that is impossible to achieve with passive systems. Total system reliability increases dramatically as does sound quality. With this kind of precision and efficiency built in, you’ll be amazed at the quality, depth, level and resolution produced by an ES system.
Specifically designed as an extreme high output, compact mid-high enclosure as part of ES systems
- For live performance and music playback
- Small to large live concerts
- Small to medium nightclubs
- Houses of worship
- Portable PA
Models Available: ES1.0, ES1.5, ES1.8, ES2.5, ES2.6, EPAK2500 & EPAK2500R
KV2 Audio VHD2.0 is a Touring and Installation Mid High Enclosure designed as part of the Very High Definition system for live performance.
KV2 Audio VHD2.0
Main features and specification for KV2 Audio VHD2.0:
- Professional Baltic birch construction with wear-resistant polymer coating
- Four full length pieces of fly-track (two per side) and two five point, pull back pieces on the rear of the cabinet
- Very High Definition audio reproduction
- 139dB sustained output, 142dB peak
- Controlled wide dispersion 80° x 40° Mid / High horn
- New state of the art 3" (76 mm) Nitride Titanium diaphragm compression driver with complex geometry phase plug and neodymium magnetic structure for higher output, exceptionally low distortion and extended frequency response
- Two 8" Trans-Coil midrange drivers, with a 3" (76 mm) voice coil and neodymium magnet for increased control and output with reduced distortion and weight
- Two horn loaded 12" mid-bass drivers with 3" (76 mm) inside/outside, epoxy baked, high temperature voice coil assemblies and neodymium magnetic structures
- Three way active requirement - 2000W from the VHD 2000 providing 1200W for the 12" Low Mids, 600W for the 8" Midranges and 200W for the High Frequency
- Proprietary side and top handle design, (6) for simplified handling and carrying
- High impact low friction feet, allowing lock-in to the VHD subwoofers and easy cabinet movement
- Front locking aluminium VHD wheel boards with wraparound hardwood bumpers
- Weather proofing option and special paint finishes available on request
A powerful long throw system for audiences of up to 20,000 people without requirement for additional delay systems. A three-way design featuring a 3" compression driver with NVPD treated dome assembly, two horn loaded 8" speakers featuring AIC technology and two horn loaded 12" mid-bass speakers. All speakers employ neodymium magnets to increase force, improve control and lower weight. The VHD2.0 has an 80° horizontal and 40° vertical dispersion and left and right versions of the speaker are offered in order to create larger format vertical arrays of the mid high system.
Designed as an extreme high output and performance mid-hi unit as part of the VHD systems Very High Definition for live performance:
Did not find what you need? Send us an enquiry
- Medium to large concert venues
- Scalable from small to large systems
- Full range standalone use in public areas
- Hire and Production
- Large Theatres
Glossary: KV 2 Audio VHD 2.0, KV-2 Audio VHD-2.0, KV2Audio VHD2-0