is a recommended subwoofer complement for the K1 or K2 line sources. Operating down to 30 Hz, it allows augmenting the sub-low resources of the systems, by reinforcing the contour or enhancing the throw capability in the low end.
Flyable high power subwoofer
- 30 Hz LF limit
- Extends K1 or K2 LF resources for special extended modes (throw and contour)
- Yields exceptional tonal balance homogeneity for long throw
- Increased K1 or K2 systems coherence reducing need for stacked subwoofers
- Progressive vents for increased SPL, laminar airflow and minimal turbulence noise
- High power handling, low distortion and thermal power compression
The L-Acoustics K1-SB contains two 15’’ transducers in a bass-reflex tuned enclosure. It provides exceptional impact, high sensitivity, low thermal compression and reduced distortion. The vents feature a progressive profile allowing laminar airflow and reduced turbulence noise, even at the highest operating levels. These combined properties contribute to the sonic qualities of the K1-SB in terms of precision and musicality.
The cabinet is made of first grade Baltic birch plywood to ensure maximum acoustical and mechanical integrity.
Did not find what you need? Send us an inquiry