features one 18” speaker in a dual bass-reflex tuned enclosure. It provides impact, sensitivity, low thermal compression and reduced distortion.
Compact High Power Subwoofer
The L-Acoustics SB18m
is the recommended subwoofer for the ARCS® WIDE and ARCS® FOCUS line sources, and other L-ACOUSTICS® mobile systems. It allows extending the operating frequency range of the system down to 32Hz.
The subwoofer features one 18” speaker in a dual bass-reflex tuned enclosure. It provides impact, sensitivity, low thermal compression and reduced distortion. One of the vents features a progressive profile allowing laminar airflow and reduced turbulence noise, even at the highest operating levels. These combined properties contribute to the sonic qualities of the subwoofer in terms of precision and musicality. The cabinet is made of first grade Baltic birch plywood to ensure maximum acoustical and mechanical integrity.
These subwoofers can be flown or ground-stacked, as a standalone array or within a vertical SB18m/ARCS® WIDE or SB18m/ARCS® FOCUS array. A pole- mount socket is integrated into the cabinet, for the mounting of one XT, two KIVA, one ARCS® WIDE or one ARCS® FOCUS.
The subwoofer is driven and amplified by either the LA4 or LA8 controller. These ones ensure linearization, protection and optimization for the loudspeaker system in its different operating modes, cardioid included.
Did not find what you need? Send us an inquiry
- Low frequency limit (-10dB)
- 32 Hz ([SB18_100] preset)
- Maximum SPL
- 138 dB ([SB18_100] preset)
- RMS handling capability
- LF: 1 x 18’’ weather-resistant Nominal impedance: 8 ohms
- WIFOBUMP certified for 8 SB18m in a vertical array
- CLAMP250 certified for 4 SB18m in a vertical array
- Physical data
- 759x543x717mm / 29.9 x 21.4 x 28.2 in (WxHxD)
- Weight (net)
- Grey brown, RAL 8019® or Pure white, RAL 9010®
- Custom Finish
- RAL code on special order
- Steel grill with anti-corrosion coating
- Airnet® acoustically neutral fabric
- Protection Rating