L-Acoustics 115XT HiQ
active stage monitor
- High power and sonic performance, clarity and precision
- Exceptional rider friendliness
- Tight coverage pattern and exceptional immunity to feedback
- Dual wedge shape for short or long-throw floor monitoring
- Low cabinet profile for discrete TV stage presence
- Sturdy design and construction for extended longevity
- LA8 advanced system drive and protection
L-Acoustics 115XT HiQ is the high end stage monitor within the L-ACOUSTICS XT coaxial range. It operates as an active 2-way enclosure, over a frequency bandwidth from 50 Hz to 20 kHz which can
be lowered to 32 Hz with the addition of the SB18 subwoofer.
The 115XT HiQ enclosure contains a 3’’ diaphragm compression driver loaded onto a constant directivity conical waveguide united in a coaxial configuration with a 15’’ low frequency transducer.
Integrated into a compact low profile bass-reflex tuned enclosure, this coaxial transducer arrangement produces a 50° axi-symmetric directivity output along with a smooth tonal response free of any secondary lobes over the entire frequency range, resulting in exceptional immunity to feedback especially in monitoring situations.
Having two fixed angle settings of 30˚ and 60° (with regard to the vertical) the wedge-shaped cabinet design makes the 115XT HiQ perfectly suited to short or long throw monitoring use.
Made of high grade Baltic birch plywood, the cabinet also features a pole mount socket and the complimentary ETR15 bracket and XTLIFTBAR accessory can be used for flown applications.
Did not find what you need? Send us an inquiry