L-Acoustics - K Series: K2 / K1
L-Acoustics K Series
is a range of variable curvature line sources.
K1 line source delivers an unprecedented level of performance for very large concert stadium applications and outdoor festival productions.
Packaged as a complete system for the touring market, K1 combines a quad-amplified enclosure, a new K transducer arrangement and boosted resources on the HF section.
The K1 enclosure is associated with a dedicated LF extension (K1-SB) to offer an unprecedented level of directivity control and throw at low/sub frequencies. K1 sets a new benchmark of coherence and tonal balance control over distance.
K2 offers the same pristine, powerful sonic signature as K1, in a lighter, more compact format and with 10° inter-element angles for maximum versatility.
K2 can be deployed as a complement to K1 or as a standalone system for events or installations with audiences of up to 20,000, without sacrificing power.
L-Acoustics K Series: models K2, K1
K2 Variable curvature WST line source
- K1 system design rescaled into a 12” compact and flexible format
- V-DOSC SPL and bandwidth, with 10° inter-element flexibility
- 100% acoustic and rigging compatibility with K1 and K1-SB
- 70°/110° symmetric and 90° (L/R) asymmetric horizontal directivity
- LA-RAK (LA8) advanced system drive and protection
- Low-weight for rigging limitations and cost-effective logistics
K1 Large format WST Line Source
- Large format WST Line Source
- Exceptional SPL, LF and throw capability for stadium and outdoor festivals
- New K transducer configuration for smooth horizontal radiation pattern
- State of the art rigging system for laser-like accuracy and quick set-up
- Dedicated LA-RAK K touring system package
- New preset library for “out of the box” results and easy tuning