L'Acoustics - KUDO
Large Format Line Source - offers far more flexibility than any other arena or theatre system, featuring a dual DOSC® HF waveguide and K-LOUVER Modular Directivity Technology.
L'Acoustics KUDO Large Format Line Source features:
Featuring a quad-amplified design and advanced enclosure tuning, the L'Acoustics KUDO delivers extended LF bandwidth, providing a one-source, coherent sonic experience and an exceptional ability to perform without additional subwoofers. Whether installed in concert venues or touring as a standalone system or K1 complement, KUDO deploys all the power of WST® with an unrivaled clarity and precision offering a unique near-field listening experience throughout the audience.
The LA8 amplified controller’s latest preset library provides KUDO with a new sonic signature allowing seamless integration with K1 and V-DOSC in complex stadium and arena configurations.
- Adapted to standalone FOH applications or K1 fill complement
- K-LOUVER variable directivity with 50°/110° symmetric, 80° asymmetric
- Arrayable as a constant curvature horizontal line source
- Variable line source, splay angle up to 10° for increased vertical coverage
- 25 Hz mode for exceptional LF performance, reduced subwoofer needs
- Ergonomic, fast and captive rigging system
- LA-RAK/LA8 package with advanced system drive and protection
- New preset library with sonic signature fully compatible with K1 and V-DOSC®