Lighthouse LIP-HDI is an interface processor offering a new communications chipset for better cable management when driving HD resolution screens.
Main features and specification for Lighthouse LIP-HDI:
- Processes VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA & UXGA signals and supports SMPTE standards to 1920 x 1080p, 50/60Hz
- Input selection between DVI and HDMI source
- Maximum 5 SDI Serializer outputs
- New generation fixed installation processor for Lighthouse’s Panels
- Repositioning capacity by Pan and Tilt
- Monitor output for input video
- Real-time input source indicator
- Board FPGA and CPU version detection
- On-board LCD control panel
- 96 levels of Brightness control
- 8 levels of Gamma control including linear
- 7 settings of Color Temperatures adjustment
- 9 LIP Test Patterns and 79 Panel Test Patterns
- Color corrector built-in for SMPTE TV color
- Individual LED panel control
- 2 banks for color uniformity
- Attachable Auto Brightness Controller (ABC)
- RS232 and Ethernet PC control channels
Lighthouse’s LIP-HDI interface processor heralds a new era for fixed installation platforms, offering a new communications chipset for better cable management when driving HD resolution screens.
It provides connectivity to LED screens directly from any HD source, whether it’s an HD camcorder or Blu-ray disc player, via certified HDMI 1.3.
The LIP-HDI supports 1080p resolution and 12-bit deep color for awesome True HD image quality in both indoor and outdoor applications. A user-friendly control interface simplifies operations, and the more efficient design delivers better performance while reducing energy consumption.
Did not find what you need? Send us an enquiry
Glossary: Lighthouse LIP HDI, Lighthouse LIPHDI