MA Lighting grandMA full-size is the core of the fully integrated MA system. This product family offers six different hardware platforms and provides immediate solutions ready for all kinds of applications: theatres, musical events, concert touring, television, clubs, amusement parks or cruise ships.
MA Lighting grandMA full-size Lighting Console.
MA Lighting grandMA full size / MA Lighting grandMA fullsize Lighting Console.
- Real-time control for up to 64 DMX universes (Expansion Mode)
- Extensive networking functionality incl. Multi-User, Backup, Parameter Expansion, etc.
- 2,048 HTP- or LTP-parameters built-in (4,096 with expansion chip) in stand-alone mode
- 3 internal, high-resolution TFT color touch screens
- 2 external SVGA connectors
- 20 motorised faders, 60+40 executor buttons (on 128 pages)
- Keyboard and mouse included
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) built-in
- Same software for console compatibility: one system – one operating philosophy
- Completely configurable for every application: Theatre, TV, Concert Touring, Entertainment, etc.
- Elegant programming and control of moving lights, dimmers, LEDs, effects and media servers
- Mature software and hardware – extensively field tested – provide unmatched stability and reliability
Controls moving lights, conventional lights, and effects, as well as LEDs and video, even when working in real time with maximum channel count.
Offers powerful tools like the media server grandMA video which bridge the lighting and video worlds.
Direct access to media servers from the grandMA console is now as simple as accessing a fixture. The grandMA 3D software is capable of real-time rendering visualisation.
The reliable and proven operational philosophy allows a direct, flexible and intuitive way of working.
The grandMA fullsize is the extensive integration of conventional lighting control technology and moving light control in one console.
The grandMA full-size is the original console in the range providing a truly flexible and comfortable programming and operating environment.
Is the largest console, capable of controlling huge numbers of devices in an elegant manner.
Three color touch screen displays, two external displays, twenty motorized faders, 60+40 physical playback buttons (on 128 pages), an internal uninterruptible power supply and 2,048 DMX channels on-board, expandable to 4,096 DMX channels using an upgrade chip, makes this a luxurious environment for any console programmer.
Did not find what you need? Send us an enquiry
Glossary: MA Lighting GrandMA 1 Full Size, MA Lighting GrandMA1 Full Size, MA Lighting GrandMA Full Size, MA Lighting GrandMA 1 Full-Size, MA Lighting Grand MA 1 Full Size, MA Lighting GrandMA One Full Size