Ma Lighting grandMA pico is a compact, yet professional control system ideal for for all kinds of projects not requiring network capabilities.
Ma Lighting grandMA pico
Main features and specification for Ma Lighting grandMA pico:
- Real-time control for up to 1,024 parameters
- Showfile-compatibility within the grandMA range
- Can be connected to MA remote control, grandMA 3D and MA VPU
- 1 internal, high resolution TFT-colour touchscreen
- 5 faders, lots of command buttons
- LED desk lamp
- dust cover
- power cable
- English manual and grandMA – the DVD
- Dimensions 480 x 150 x 435mm / 18.9 x 5.9 x 17.1inch
- Net weight 8kg / 17.6lbs
The grandMA pico is nearly identical to the grandMA micro. Besides five playback faders, it is equipped with many essential command buttons especially needed in the theatre style of programming.
One colour touch screen display, five manual faders, five physical playback buttons (on 128 pages), 1,024 parameters, free visualisation software and support for one MA remote control make the grandMA pico the perfect introductory console for smaller theatres. It is perfectly suited for all kinds of projects not requiring network capabilities but nevertheless put emphasis on professional control equipment.
Did not find what you need? Send us an enquiry