Ayrton MAGICBLADE series
Ayrton MAGICBLADE R continuous double rotation LED luminaire
- Very high centre beam intensity enables excellent visual perception of the beams in an environment saturated with light, vital in the creation of virtual décor.
- Compact design with the primary objective of reducing the visual footprint of the luminaires.
- Can be installed in many unique positions.
- Coupled with the individual control of the 7 RGBW LED sources, enables the creation of a multitude of new effects.
- MAGICBLADE-R integrates a fast 32-bit circuit board that has been developed to give highly flexible management of the numerous channels necessary for point-by-point control and for large scale installations utilising hundreds of luminaires.
- Extensive connectivity.
- Control by DMX-RDM, Art-Net or via LumenRadio DMX-RDM wireless connection.
- Equipped with new generation three-phase stepper motors that allow quick and precise movement essential for it style of application.
- Very compact, the new motors fit perfectly into the minimalist design of the luminaire.
Ayrton MAGICBLADE FX continuous rotation LED luminaire
- Equipped with the revolutionary FX optical zoom system that has no visible moving parts and a fixed transmitting lens.
- With a 15:1 zoom ratio, the beam angle of this proprietary system ranges from 3.6º to 53º.
- Features seven squared 65 mm transmitting lenses, each with an equivalent optical surface to a round lens with an 80 mm diameter.
- Ultra-powerful, low-etendue, LED emitter enabling MAGICBLADE-FX to project intense beams to help create 3D volumetric effects.
- Seven next-generation RGBW high-output LEDs that can be individually controlled to create airborne virtual scenery or to illuminate sets and performers.
- Crisp, clean separation between LED sources permits designers to develop innovative graphic effects.
- An onboard library of pre-programmed effects and colour macros can be combined with console-driven control in various display modes.
- Extended serial connectivity.
- Control via DMX-512 w/ RDM, ArtNet, sACN or a wireless link with CRMX TiMo RDM from LumenRadio.