Martin Audio LE1200 is an active/passive, low profile, high power, differential dispersion stage monitor.
Martin Audio LE1200
- Very high output, ultra-compact, low profile stage monitor
- Single 12" (300mm) ultra-long excursion high power, neodymium motor bass driver
- 1.4" (35mm) exit pure titanium dome, neodymium motor compression driver
- Optimised constant directivity differential dispersion HF horn
- Contemporary design multi-laminate ply and hardwood cabinet
- Active/passive crossover operation via external switch
- Frequency response 64Hz-18kHz ±3dB, -10dB @ 54Hz
- Discreet connectors
- Fitted with 4 x M8 rigging inserts
- Left or Right handed versions available
- High power stage monitor
- Flown infill via optional yoke
The Martin Audio LE1200 is an ultra-compact, high performance stage monitor which combines maximum enclosure volume with optimum presentation angle in a low profile, contemporary design.
It features a high-specification 12" (300mm) low frequency drive unit and a 1.4" (35mm) exit compression driver mounted on a differential dispersion horn. Differential dispersion technology increases the area over which a constant SPL and consistent frequency response is maintained at ear height, enabling the artist to move around more freely.
The Martin Audio LE1200 is best used with the DX1 controller. When driven actively, the DX1 provides crossover, limiting and EQ functions. When operated in passive mode the LE1200 benefits from the EQ and limiting functions of the DX1. This ensures that both active and passive configurations will exhibit the same tonal balance when used together on stage.
Did not find what you need? Send us an enquiry