Martin MAC 300 is an automated moving head washlight luminaire with an elegant contemporary design, a compact version of the successful MAC 600.
Martin MAC 300
Main features and specification for Martin MAC 300:
- fits discreetly in a ceiling or truss
- powerful enough to cut through even high ambient light levels
- MAC 300 has proven to be well suited to a wide range of lighting applications
- CMY color mixing system provides nearly unlimited color choices
- separate 6 slot plus open color wheel offers additional color possibilities
- all slots are replaceable
- split colors are possible
- CTC and UV filters included
- full range dimmer
- fast 14 Hz shutter for strobe effect
- preprogrammed macro sequences for automatic and quick programming
- zoom effect possibilities
- variable frost filter
- smooth continuous transition from a standard wash to zoom effect
- the same zoom possibilities as conventional 1 and 2K-watt lights
The head of the MAC 300 pans 540° with a tilt of 265° at two different P/T speeds and works in all possible orientations. A simple change of the front lens makes narrow and wide beam angles possible. The standard 18° lens produces a focus range of 18-35°. The 59° diffuser lens creates a focus range of 59-67°.
The compact shell of the MAC 300 is easy to detach. Modular construction makes components easily accessible and a snap to remove. Furthermore dedicated anchoring points, a safety wire attachment point, a quarter-turn fastening system and a mid-pan-range locater make for trouble free rigging. Two separate Omega adapters and two different clamp types are available.
A 4 digit LED readout allows the user to customize settings for easy programming. Error messages are easily understood, lamp and fixture usage is displayed and the readout flips for easy reading in any position. The MAC 300 employs a 250-watt discharge lamp producing a luminous flux of 4800 lumens.
Martin MAC 300 is a flexible atmosphere generator which produces a wide variety of colors and effects and it is used wherever dynamic color wash is important, both indoor and out.
Did not find what you need? Send us an enquiry