MC2 Audio E Series is a range of lightweight, high-power switch mode amplifiers designed to the highest standards of reliability and sound quality.
MC2 Audio E Series
Main features and specification for MC2 Audio E Series:
The switch mode power supply is capable of delivering high peaks without any perceptible bass ‘sag’ at very low distortion and is kept within its safe operating area by the new, sophisticated MC² Audio ‘intelligent’ limiter. The E15, E25, E45 and E4-75 feature MC² Audio’s proprietary current driven output stages for ultra-high definition sound, delivered over the entire audio bandwidth.
The E90 and the E100 are Class D amplifiers designed to meet the demands for higher power with increased efficiency whilst still maintaining the renowned MC² Audio sonic qualities and unsurpassed reliability.
Models: E15, E25, E45, E4-75, E60, E90 & E100
MC2 Audio E100
- The most powerful four channel amplifier MC2has ever made, the E100 has been designed to meet demands for higher power and increased efficiency, whilst still maintaining the renowned sonic qualities and unsurpassed reliability associated with all our amplifiers.
- Proprietary class-D technology with a dual feedback loop system gives exceptional transient response and a resonant switch mode power supply with a large reservoir gives extremely high peak power without any “bass sag”.
- Newly designed limiters, linked to the output current monitors and power supply, keep mains input and output currents within a safe operating area at all times, whilst maintaining transparent sonic performance.
- Running cool in even the most difficult conditions, the E100 can deliver over 2500W into 4 ohms with all channels driven, and a massive 2 x 7400W bridged (4R), with outstanding distortion and noise figures right up to maximum output.
- The amplifier, of course, includes full DC, VHF, thermal and short circuit protection to ensure continuous trouble-free service.
The MC2 Audio E-Series Amplifiers are developed for the touring market, E Series retain the sonic integrity of the benchmark MC and T Series amplifiers, without the physical weight.
Did not find what you need? Send us an enquiry
Glossary: MC2 Audio ESeries, MC 2 Audio E-Series, MC2 Audio E15, MC2 Audio E25, MC2 Audio E45, MC2 Audio E4-75, MC2 Audio E475, MC2 Audio E60, MC2 Audio E90, MC2 Audio E100