Meyer Sound 600-HP is a self-powered, high-output subwoofer. Use it in both flown and ground-stacked configurations.
Meyer Sound 600-HP
Meyer 600HP Compact High-Power Subwoofer / Meyer HP-600 / Meyer HP600
- Efficient, high-power and high-excursion cone drivers
- Extremely low distortion for low-frequency clarity
- Very high peak power yields excellent transient reproduction
- Low-frequency complement to MICA and other
- Meyer Sound self-powered loudspeakers
- When fitted with MRF-600 rigging frames, stackable, and flyable by itself or with MICA full-range loudspeakers; transportable in stacks using optional MCF-MICA caster frame
- Medium to large theatres and clubs
- Houses of worship
- Portable and installed A/V systems
Meyer Sound 600-HP is available in three versions: as a portable version with handles, for installation without handles, or with rigging hardware. When fitted with the optional QuickFly MRF-600 rigging frame, the 600-HP is designed to rig directly with the MICA compact, high-power curvilinear array loudspeakers.
The versatility of the Meyer 600HP also allows to use it with a variety of other Meyer Sound self-powered loudspeakers, including the CQ-1, CQ-2, UPA-1P, UPA-2P and UPJ-1P, in fixed and touring applications.
The system features two special high-power 15-inch cone drivers, engineered to provide optimal performance in subwoofer applications. The high-excursion, back-vented drivers have 4-inch voice coils, and each is rated to handle 1200 watts (AES)*.
Did not find what you need? Send us an enquiry