Meyer Sound CQ-1
is a Wide Coverage Main Loudspeaker which provides extremely smooth horizontal pattern for consistent sound.
Meyer Sound CQ-1
Meyer CQ1 / Meyer CQ 1 Wide Coverage Main Loudspeaker
- Ultra-low distortion yields remarkable fidelity
- Extraordinarily flat amplitude and phase response for tonal accuracy and precise imaging
- Extended low-frequency response for stand-alone applications
- Constant-Q horn affords uniform response throughout the coverage area
- Predictable performance ensures system design flexibility
- Concert halls, theatres and houses of worship
- Downfill and delays in large-scale reinforcement
- Stage monitoring side fill
- Paging and announcing
- Cinema and 5.1 applications
The Meyer Sound CQ-1 wide coverage main is a self-powered, phase-corrected reinforcement loudspeaker offering precise, low-Q coverage.
The Meyer CQ-1 features a patented constant-Q horn design. It is the result of extensive research using Meyer Sound’s calibrated anechoic chamber. The frequency response of 40 Hz to 16 kHz is uniform over the entire coverage area in both the horizontal and vertical axes, with no side lobes even when measured at a one-sixth octave frequency resolution.
The Meyer CQ1 loudspeaker’s unique combination of precise pattern control, compact size, low distortion and high power make it suitable for a wide variety of installed and rental applications.
The CQ-1 is perfect as the main PA in small- to mid-sized auditoriums, houses of worship, clubs and hotel ballroom settings, and is highly effective in delayed fill applications for arenas and outdoor concert systems.
Did not find what you need? Send us an enquiry