Meyer Sound M’elodie
Main features and specification for Meyer Sound M’elodie:
- exceptional power-to-size ratio
- wide and even horizontal coverage pattern
- very small footprint keeps a low profile appearance
- seamless integration with MICA
- QuickFly rigging with captive GuideALinks simplifies use in flown or ground-stacked arrays, alone or with MICA and/or 600-HP subwoofer
M’elodie is a self-powered, ultracompact high-power curvilinear array loudspeaker. It is a member of the MILO family of loudspeakers.
Its extended high-frequency headroom gives it a smooth sound over its wide operating frequency range of 70 Hz to 18 Hz.
This headroom combines with a 100-degree horizontal coverage pattern to provide detailed resolution of delicate transient information across a broad coverage area.
Options for Meyer Sound M’elodie include a weather-protected version with a rain hood to safeguard the electronics, and custom color finishes. Top and transition grids, a caster frame for transporting stacks of multiple units, and protective covers are available.
- Corporate AV
- Small theatres, houses of worship, ballrooms
- Downfill or sidefill for systems using MICA
- Under-balcony coverage
Did not find what you need? Send us an enquiry
Glossary: Meyer Sound Melodie