Meyer Sound 500-HP is a compact high power subwoofer. It is fitted with
efficient low-distortion, high-power, high-excursion cone drivers to deliver optimal subwoofer performance.
Meyer Sound 500-HP
Meyer 500HP Compact High-Power Subwoofer / Meyer HP500 / Meyer HP-500
- Exceptional power‑to‑size ratio
- Efficient low‑distortion, high‑power, high‑excursion cone drivers
- High peak power output yields excellent transient reproduction and low‑frequency clarity
- Low‑frequency complement to M'elodie and UltraSeries self‑powered loudspeakers
- Stackable and flyable with other 500‑HPs in regular and cardioid arrays, as well as with M'elodie loudspeakers
- Integral pole‑mount receptacle easily pairs the subwoofer with UltraSeries loudspeakers
- Portable in stacks of up to three units with the optional MCF‑500 caster frame
- Small‑ to medium‑sized theatres and clubs
- Houses of worship
- Portable and installed AV systems
Use the optional QuickFly MRF-500 rigging frame to arrany the Meyer Sound 500-HP. It arrays directly with the M'elodie ultracompact high-power curvilinear array loudspeaker.
Meyer 500HP is suitable for both flown and ground-stacked configurations. It is available in two versions: one with side panel handles, or one with rigging hardware.
Use Meyer Sound HP500 in Halls and Installed Systems. Applications include small- to medium-sized theatres and clubs, houses of worship, ballrooms, and portable and installed AV systems.
Self-powered technology eliminates amplifier racks, long loudspeaker cables, and any calibration of gain and crossover settings. The system can be rigged and ready in minutes.
Constructed of premium birch plywood. The durable 500-HP enclosure is coated with a black textured, hard-shell finish.
The Meyer 500-HP amplifier and processing electronics are equipped with Meyer Sound's Intelligent AC power supply, which adapts to any power voltage worldwide and provides soft-turn on and transient protection.
Did not find what you need? Send us an enquiry